Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Situation Fails at Roasting Donald Trump

Every so often Comedy Central hosts "Roasts" for celebrities on their
birthdays. If you don't know what a roast is it's basically 6 to 9
people making fun of everything about someone with no remorse. As
cynical as it sounds, at the end of each roast the roaster sends a somewhat sentimental message to the roastee about what they've accomplished.
Most of the roasters on comedy central are actors or writers or stand up
comedians. The roasters of Donald Trump were Seth MacFarlane, Snoop
Dogg, Anthony Jeselnik, Larry King, Whitney Cummings, some others I'm too lazy to type, and lastly, Jersey Shore's Mike "The Situation". The person who owns this show is Jeff Ross, who also participates in the roast.
















                                          Mike the Situation is undoubtedly one of those people you see on TV and celebrity events like this and say to yourself "how is that guy famous?". I'm a huge fan of these roasts, so when I saw he was on the roast line up, I had to watch. And when I watched this it was everything I expected. What I laughed at most in this video is the reaction of the people he's roasting. I actually think he didn't do as terrible as he seems, but the way the real comedians and celebrities reacted to his jokes was hilarious. Of course, nothing he said to Donald Trump made sense or was even funny, but when Jeff Ross jumped on stage, it took away the uncomfortable awkwardness everyone watching felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment